A student should exhibit a combination of good attitudes and behaviors as well as intellectual capacity for success
1. Should have interest in your studies. Always try to create an interest on every subject. Love all your subjects. Even if a subject is boring try love it by making that subject more creative. For example if you feel history as boring subject try to learn it like a film story to remember it more easily.
2.Should be attentive and active. Students get involved in their studies, accept responsibility for their own education, active participation and listening in the class reduce the time to be taken while learning at home.
3. Should have educational goals. Students must have an ardent desire in what they want to become. Successful students are motivated by what their goals represent in terms of career aspirations and life’s desires. Always believe in you and make sure that nothing is impossible.
4. Should ask your doubts and questions. Students must clear their doubts and don’t feel any shy to ask your doubt to your elders/ teachers. Successful students ask questions to provide the quickest route between ignorance and knowledge. In addition to securing knowledge you seek, asking questions has at least two other extremely important benefits. The process helps you pay attention to your teacher and helps your teacher pay attention to you!.
5.Should not just memorize. Students should not just memorize the whole book by heart school level studies requires students to synthesize and analyze large amounts of information, and most of this work is done outside of class. Students should know how to prepare for their studies and exam individually
6. Should prepare notes . Try to write down some important notes while teachers taking class ,that will make our learning more easier. Students should take notes that are understandable and organized, and review them often.
7.Share your ideas with your acquaintances.
Student should share your ideas and thoughts with your friends help others to cope up their studies, and all these increase or nourish your knowledge.
8.Should be hardworking and regular . Students should study hard and regularly. Study your portions daily. Otherwise it will be a burden for you. . Don’t make academics harder on yourself than it has to be. Stop procrastinating. And don’t wait until tomorrow to do it!
9. Should not cram for exam. Students know that divided periods of study are more effective than cram sessions, and they practice it. If there is one thing that study skills specialists agree on, it is that distributed study is better than massed, late-night, last-ditch efforts known as cramming. Don’t get tensed before your exam. Always pray before and after your exam. Don’t be so stressed and must have your meals appropriately.